Tuesday, January 30, 2007

CAN'T EXPLAIN MY HAPPINESS

I woke up today with a smile not so typical. I don't know why, but my heart and mind speak that I must be happy this day.

Why can't the world be perfect. Why can't people just experience happiness at all time, just like the happiness I do experience right now.

Well that is one fact of life, you can't never make things all fall into perfection. Yes, it would be a better world if everything is in the happy mood. But again, reality bites, life is never perfect.

With this, I envy those little children who seem not to experience any problem. When you see them, they are always happy, feeling well and only waiting for their mothers to call them and eat their meals.

How I wish I were a child right now, but time speaks, I am not a child anymore.

But thanks anyway because at least even for this day I could firmly say that I am happy.
How I wish this happiness will continue for the entire day, tomorrow and even for the coming more days.

To all my friends, my family, everybody who have shared moments with me, thank you very much. You guys are all the very reason why I am very happy this time.

Love you all guys.

3 comments:

rissavilla12a said...

Dude man! Nasasa iyo naman lagi ang happiness. You alone can make a difference in your life. So just always smile not so typical. According to a text message “You’ll never know when someone’s waiting for your smile”. Malay mo naman ABMC3 pala yun. C’mon! Alam mo sutil na mapagmahal talaga si God. Sinasadya nya na di maging perfect yung world mo kasi ayaw niyang maattached ka ng masyado sa mundo natin. Temporary world lang kasi to kasi may naghihintay na perfect world sayo. It is where you will find eternal happiness in his his warm embraces.

ReNddY RoSe said...

Beybe, hindi araw araw pasko noh!!!hahaha... You always have to remember that sometimes or should I say most of the time the happiness that we are experiencing we owe it to the sadness that we have experienced. We learn the value of happiness because of the bad times that learned us to appreciate that after the rain definitely the sun will shine again... Life is really not perfect!

But we have an options either we choose to be happy or choose to be sad... well like what our CF teacher told us that if we wake up in the morning you already have a choice to make to make your day a happy one...

Well for whatever circumstances that sometimes we felt discourage, sad and hurt we must always think that it's just for a moment...

HAPPINESS WILL COME DEFINITELY!

jel said...

I agree with you that life is not perfect. Everything that is happening in our life has a purpose so you can’t make things easy for us. Happiness you can be happy after learning life’s purpose. Sometimes you won’t understand why some people are happy and your not. It’s because sometimes others have already surpass trials and has proven something to themselves. Don’t make things be in a perfect way. It’s because everything created by God has imperfections. Time will come will realize that through the struggles we are going through there is an exchange. People must always put in mind that our strengths and weaknesses are the key to know ones existence.