Saturday, March 24, 2007

IT’S STILL INDEED A COLLOQUIUM


When I listened to the colloquium wherein the speakers were Pong and Isa, I really did not find it a serious one compared to the other colloquiums that were organized. Perhaps, because the topic that is about to be discussed was entertainment. But still, in fairness to Isa, who spoke about fashion, I learned some suggestions from her in dealing with fashion and style.

On the other hand, when business was discussed, I was really encouraged to ask questions because I really am interested in putting a small business on day. And, in fairness to the speakers, at least they have shared some tips for me on how to start it and on how to deal with the possible problems that might appear.

During the talk on sports, I enjoyed following the executions of Ms. Roxy, the speaker for sports and recreation in her nice moves for Tai-chi. For this speaker, I learned how to protect my health by proper exercises and proper approaches to the calls of your health.

No comments: