Saturday, March 24, 2007

A TALK ON PHILO. LITT.. AND EDUC.


The first colloquium that we’ve had was the talk on Philosophy, Literature and Education.

I am somehow interested during the first talk because I really love listening to this invited guest that we’ve had, Mr. Jay Pajarillo. He was our teacher during our Ethics subject and I believe this is a very intellectual person. I enjoyed on how he gave his sentiments about the topic and on how he answered the questions raised both by the emcee, classmates and even Mrs. Bautista.

I also enjoyed listening to the talk about education by Mrs. Luna. Aside from the fact that I know her personally I also know on how she has surpassed all the struggles she has encountered in her life. That is why I know listening to her would be very contributive to my knowledge and skills.

I had a good time in listening to the invited nursing student who talked about Literature. I enjoyed it because I did not like poetry, which was his main topic but because I loved listening to the speaker and on how he boasted his skills in poetry.

In the end, an open forum which was started by my classmates happened.

No comments: